The Tecno Spark 5 Pro is the latest additions to the Spark series. This year’s Spark Series is amazing in the sense that they came with a lot of upgrades pertained to previous versions. If you are looking for an outstanding phone that ticks all the boxes without breaking the bank, then look no further than the Spark 5 pro.
It has great battery life 5000mAhLi-Po, 4G LTE Support, good camera, awesome design and a decent performance-Helio A22 with the latest Andriod 10 Q.
What you get inside the box
- A Micro-USB Cable
- A 5V 1.2A Charger
- Transparent Back cover
- Warranty card and some
- User manual
- 6.2-inch HD display
- Quad-core MediaTek MT6761 processor
- 3GB RAM and 32 GB onboard storage
- Main camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF2 MP, (macro)2 MP, (depth)QVGA
- Selfie camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Android 10 Q OS
- 3G, 4G, 5G lite Support for the Pro Version
- 5000mAh battery
- Fingerprint scanner and Face Unlock
Related article Huawei P40 pro price and specifications
Tecno Spark 5 Pro Possible Picture
Key upgrades of the new Tecno Spark 5 Pro Series
- New design – Needless to say that the design is one of the striking features of the new Spark Series. The design of the Spark 5 Series is inspired by the luminous waves of light that glows in the dark. It is available in different colors of Black, Red, Gold, and Purple
- Quad Cameras with AI – The Spark 5 Pro is blessed with a quad-camera comprising of a 13MP main shooter, f/1.8, PDAF 2 MP, (macro) 2 MP, (depth) QVGAand. Another great addition to the camera is the AI features which have the ability to recognize different kinds of scenes.
- 5G LTE- You are no longer constrained to the slow 3G internet. 5G LTE allows you to browse the internet with a timely and more stable network connection.
- IPS LCD capacitive Display– The IPS LCD capacitive display is the new trend in a smartphone display. Just like Camon 12, the Spark 5 pro comes with an IPS LCD at the top that houses the Flash LED, mouthpiece, and the 13MP front camera. If you don’t like the IPS LCD you can choose to hide it by going to the setting.
- Better Helio A22 Processor – Compared to last year’s Spark 4 pro MT6580 processor, the new Spark 5 pro boasts an improved processor which is known to be power efficient and it is way better than what you get on any low-end devices currently.
- Battery life – One of the things we all look out for when purchasing a smartphone is battery life. The Spark 5 pro has a 5000mAh battery which coupled with the Helio A22 processor guarantees to deliver long hours of usage.
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Announced||2020, May 12|
|Status||Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, May|
|Dimensions||164.7 x 76.3 x 8.8 mm (6.48 x 3.00 x 0.35 in)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density)|
|OS||Android 10, HIOS 6.1|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Card slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Internal||32GB 2GB RAM|
|Quad||13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF|
2 MP, (macro)
2 MP, (depth)
|Features||Quad-LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Single||8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)|
|Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery|
|Colors||Ice Jadeite, Spark Orange, Vacation Blue, Misty Grey|
|Price||About 120 EUR|
For years back Tecno has manufactured the best of mobile with stable status, the coming of Spark 5 pro will be another face of Android which came with more features than its competitors, for now, we can agree that the new spark is best Android of the month with its favorable price range (TECNO Spark 5 pro is not yet available for sale but might cost between $129 – $150).