How To Use Google Map
map is a subject that should interest every individual, one should at the very least have a basic foundation on maps.
Maps are what we use to find the location of a place, read trails, know our directions. They can be static, durable or dynamic and mostly come represented on paper.
Today, with the aid of technology, we have what we call the “google map”. The google map is a digital service evolved from google. It provides users with information like route plans, satellite images, panoramic views, street maps, etc; it provides detailed information about geographical regions and the location of places around the world.
Google map was acquired from its original inventors, where 2 technologies in the year 2004, which was then transferred to a web-based application after more knowledge was acquired on geographical data.
The google map has been in existence for a while now, but only a few are aware of it and how to use it.
The google map was launched in the year 2005, February 8, but over the years another version was released in September 2008 for android and ios devices, featuring GPS turn by turn navigation and parking assistance features. In August 2013
Google maps were almost the world’s most popular application for smartphones.
Over the years there had been an introduction to many other features, this innovation also made provision of employment opportunities for many people.
All techniques related to navigation involve locating the navigated position compared to a know pattern or location. It is the science if determining distance, position or location traveled.
USES OF GOOGLE MAPS.
There are various things one can achieve with the aid of the google map like:
1. Google map cab hell to save home and work addresses.
2. Users can share real-time locations with this application.
3. Google maps can give one a view of the street without stress.
4. Google maps can interestingly also be used to check timetables for buses and trains.
5. Users are provided with voice command navigation which they can use while in the move.
6. Google maps can also be used to check traffic.
7. It can be used to save favorite locations like parks restaurants, ATM banks, etc.
8. Users can be able to save parking
locations and get directions to multiple places.
– Getting directions quickly and at your own comfort.
– It helps to know their directions in a new environment.
– One can easily get access to a hotel with a google map.
– It provides wireless and stress-free service for its users
– There is the provision of Map history to know where you have been.
– One can be able to locate the nearest hospital in case of emergency.
– It helps to know your location when you are lost.
– Users can also be able to zoom in to find other interesting facts.
HOW TO USE GOOGLE MAP NAVIGATION.
These are quick steps to knowing how to operate the google map on your phone in conjunction with your device’s GPS.
Make sure your data is on to use it for the first time.
Open the map application and enter for an address.
Once you have seen the specific address you want to navigate to, you click on it.
On the next page tap the button that looks like a right turn sign.
You will be shown three options from which you are to pick, driving navigation.
If your device has more than one GPS application, complete the action using navigation. Click accept on the next page when you see google map navigation
You can now search for GPS signals and calculate directions and locations.
Hope you have learned how to use google map. Do remember to share with a friend and click here Alphabet02 to follow our page on Facebook.