Steps On How To Link Instagram Account To a Facebook Page
HOW TO LINK INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TO A FACEBOOK PAGE, Instagram was also informally known as “Insta”, it is a social networking service that allows its users to have access to video services, edit and upload pictures, use filters, follow and be followed, get likes and receives comments, it also presents users with business and marketing platform and trending contents.
* Instagram was released on October 6, 2010, and it is available in over 32 languages.
* It was acquired by Facebook from its original founders at approximately one billion US dollars
* Instagram is the fourth most downloaded application since its release in 2010 – 2019.
* It had gained over one million registered users within two months of its launch, which propelled its purchase by Facebook.
* In February 2020 Cristiano Ronaldo was the most followed celebrity with about 203 million followers and singer Ariana Grande with over 175 million followers.
* Instagram launched its story feature in August 2016 and rises above Snapchat.
Now before we consider how to link both the Facebook and Instagram accounts In simple steps to own your own Instagram account.
How to create an Instagram account on your mobile device
To become an Instagram user, a few guidelines.
1. Download and install the application and tap to open it.
2. Follow the next instruction by clicking sign up with email or mobile number.
3. Fill in your email address or phone number which will provide a verification code that can also use a Facebook account to sign up if you have one.
4. Click on next, if you have registered with your phone number or email address, create a username and password.
5. Select next and fill out your profile information, tap next and you’ll be presented your own Instagram account.
It’s very easy, also make sure you have an internet connection.
To create an Instagram account using a computer.
– Log in to the website Instagram.com
– Select sign up and enter your email address
– Create a password and username for identification and verification. You can as well use your Facebook account to sign up.
– Follow the next instruction carefully and you’re done.
Some security tips.
1 Don’t share account details like your password to anyone, anyhow.
2 Be careful and think before authorizing third-party applications.
3 Remember to log out of your account after been used on other devices.
4 If possible change tour passwords from time to time.
5 Make sure your email account is secured and no two chalets the same password.
6. Be sure to pick a strong password combination you can remember easily.
Instagram also gives a great platform for businesses in terms of promotion and awareness creation.
HOW TO SETUP AN INSTAGRAM BUSINESS ACCOUNT
* Connect your account to a Facebook business page.
* Switch to a business profile by clicking the promo slideshow until you get a prompt to connect.
* Choose a page and set to the public after which Instagram asks for permission to manage your Facebook pages, only authorized admins can complete this step.
* Complete the profile setup, some will be auto-filled by Facebook, a new icon will appear to enable you to be able to switch back to a personal account.
* Set a title for your page and the category that best describes your business.
* Go back to your profile and add photos, websites, logos and business name that reflects your business.
* Invite contacts to follow you as it gives your business more credibility and keeps on updating your business account.
HOW TO LINK YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TO A FACEBOOK PAGE
1. Go to your Instagram account and select the profile icon at the lower right corner and click the gear icon which looks like the three vertical dots
2. This will lead you to options where you can adjust certain information, select settings tap on linked accounts where you can now configure where else you want tour photos to show on social media.
3. Select Facebook click on continue as self. You will be asked for privacy preferences. Choose friends and hit OK, after which you will be taken back to the share settings.
4. Select Facebook, the logo will appear in blue to indicate that you are now sharing your post on Facebook.
5. Pick where you are sharing on Facebook, tap share to and you will be presented with all the places on Facebook where you can post your Instagram photos.
6. Once you’ve chosen the Facebook page go back to share settings and it will be specified that your Instagram photos are been posted to the Facebook page of your choice.
And also to unlink the Instagram and Facebook page.
* Go to Settings on your Instagram account.
* Sect switches backtooseasonalonalaccount and confirm.
* Click the linked accounts option
* Click unlikely, which would be highlighted in blue, tap on it and confirm.
Just like many other social network application, Instagram has had its own fair share of critics like:
Its seen as a platform where people batter words with each other.
Bullying and creating low self-esteem amongst some users.
Fake lifestyles are been displayed
Some see it as a battleground et cetera.
But while some users use it negatively, some others see it as a platform to transform and a place where great opportunities lie. So the ball is your court.